Junior Course – International Group (ages 14-17) during May to August – Maximum 10 students
- Interactive online study
- Stimulating topic-based learning
- Two interactive live group lessons a day; English for academic study, career development or everyday use
Level: From pre-intermediate (CEF A2) to upper-intermediate (CEF B2)
Start dates: Every Monday to end of June 2020
Length: 1 week or more
Lessons: 10 hours’ live timetabled group lessons per week
Timetable: Monday to Friday CET 15:00 to 17:00
- 1 week £140
- Additional weeks £130 per week
(students do not have to book consecutive weeks)
Flexi option – £300 for 10 x 2 hour sessions. Minimum of 2 sessions per week. Students can choose the days.
Our online interactive English course focuses on language development and study skills Key benefits include:
- Interactive online study: in small (maximum 10 students), international classes every day for 10 contact hours per week.
- Focus on language improvement and study skills: develop your everyday language skills and the skills you need for success in examinations, including exam strategies, practice tests, tips from the examiners etc.
- International contact: opportunity to chat and interact online to other students in other countries during and outside classes.
- Pre–course online English level test.
- End–of-course study certificate.
- End–of-course report for those students that are with us for 2+ weeks.